Dislocated Rib
I believe that I have a dislocated rib. I have had it for around 2 years. I fell off of a trampoline 2 years ago and landed on my right upper back, also losing my breath. I have tried to go to the doctor and he sent me to physical therapy. It didn't help at all. Recently I popped my rib back into place and it was numb and tingling. Then it popped back into place seconds later. Will I need a wrap if it is put back into place by the doctor? Will they take an X-ray? What will be the treatment for me if I have already tried heat pads, ice packs, muscle relaxers, and aspirin cream?
How are you? To confirm the diagnosis of a dislocated rib, imaging studies such as an x-ray may need to be done.  Symptoms such as severe pain, starting in the chest and radiating to the back, hard to breathe and limitation of movement. Visible signs such as bruising, swelling and perhaps even a lump or other type of deformity may also be present. Manipulating the rib back in place,  compression and pain management may need to be done by your doctor. Have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and best regards.