Feeling faint/dizzy when tilt head back
I am a 27 yo female, with 2 children aged 3 and 1, recently whenever i tilt my head back to look at the ceiling i feel faint and dizzy, when i return my head to normal position the feeling goes away slightly but usually hangs around for awhile.
A week or so ago i had my head tilted back and left it in that position for awhile and i found that my vision then went blurry and about an hour later i got a migraine, which put me in bed for the night.
My doc has sent me for a Corotid doppler as he said there is possible a blockage in my neck, i am a little overweight - i weigh about 87kg and im 170 cm tall.  He aslo mentioned a condition that the arteries in my neck may be kinked or worn out - although he has only seen this in older patients and it would be very unusual for a younger person to have these problems.
If this doesnt pick up any problems he will send me to a neurologist.  Has anyone out there had these symptoms?  I have recently been under a lot of stress, my husband was diagnosed with cancer august last year 5 days after our daughter was born and has just completed chemotherapy.   For this reason im and extremely worried i have a tumor or something in my brain and am terrified.
Please Help!

I have a co-worker that had this exact same rare problem.  She has been treated for it and it has finally been resolved.  If you have yet to find an answer or treatment, post back here and I will get more detailed info for you.  Hopefully you have been treated and are now well.

I am male 21 years old and have the same condition. I have yet to go to the doctor about it but have been trying to find information online. Yet to come up with anything. So if u would some insight would be nice be4 going to the doctor. I have not been under any sort of stress though.