Aa
A
A
Close
Fell on
As of 5 days ago i took a nasty fall onto my *** on the stairs in my house,I had been carryign a box that was heavy atthe time of my fall,and now my as...rear hurts,whenever i sit my uncle said it might of been my coccyx or such must of gotten bruissed but i dont know.But i do know that i have to either lay on my stomach or VERY VERY gently on my back,and I cant take pain killers cause they tend to all make me tired and pass out asleep.   so..What can i do to lessen the pain?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1770280 tn?1314588560
You are a candidate for Orthospinology Chiropractic.  You have misaligned your spine.  Been there, done that, and the only kind of non-jerking Chiropractic that works gently is Orthospinology [look it up online].  Find a reputable Orthospinologist [one who will refer to a Medical Doctor when you need it, MOST will] ... check around.  There are not a lot of them out there, but when you find one, and get the gentle manipulation that helps your back, you'll be amazed.  And  you'll notice a marked difference after only one manipulation.  

I am not a Chiropractor nor am I related to one, I just use Orthospinology and it has helped me return to a normal life.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703