God only knows!!!
Ok. So Im 50 yrs old. Use to be 5' 2-1/2" now 5' 1.  I had herniated L3,4 &5 and C 5,6 &7. Also a cysts on S-1.  Had Lumbar surgery in August 2010, Cervical in November 2011.  Tore my left Rotator Cuff two weeks after Cervial Surgery(Lifting a jug of milk out of the refrigerator). Had Shoulder surgery in February 2012.(The Worst)
Shoulder only healed about 80%.  Cant lift more than 6 lbs.

So I started having headaches around Oct. 1.  5 weeks later and an MRI Im going to see a neurologists.  It seems that I have multiple white matter Hyperintensities on my brain.  My back is literally burning on the left side (around the bra strap area and in my left hip/butt area.  I am also having pain in my right foot when I walk.
The MRI states that there are no lesions or masses however these hyperintensities could be Demylination or MS.
I guess you could call me a hypochondriac becuz im always in some kind of freaking pain.
How did I get from herniated discs to this???   Any thoughts, opinions,cures???  Im open to trying just about anything.    
i no how you feel iam in pain 24-7 i had a cysts on my ovary a mucus retention cysts in my head that showed up on the ct scan i my leg goes numb , i went to my gp to try and get results as its been going on to long , go back and see ur dr get a different test done , get them to do a blood test all kinds of blood test done and c what other results come through and then take it from there . x