Back & Neck Community
Going nuts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Going nuts

My neck pops but not real bad, seems like tension????My shoulders and upper arms hurt and back of my head too some of the time....I am about to go nuts its not serious or would have killed me already.....Gone on for months now and I have tried hot showers cool ones...jeepers!!!!!!!!!!!!1What helps somebody????
Tags: pops
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation or knowing the precise cause of your symptoms, it would be difficult to comment specifically. You could try physiotherapy to strengthen the back and neck muscles along with OTC NSAIDS and see if this seems to help. It might also be a good idea to get this evaluated by an orthopedician for an evaluation and specific management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!