Back & Neck Community
Growth on my back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Growth on my back

About two weeks ago I noticed a growth on my back that looks like a pimple. It is very itchy in the morning and then as the day goes by it does not itch at all. Should I be concerned by this?
If it continues to grow, yes- you should see a dermatologist as itching can potentially be a sign of skin cancer as well as color of the growth if it is red or pink.  Another thought is- do you think it may be an insect bite of some kind?  If you have been heated in bed by bed covers, that could aggravate the itch.