Back & Neck Community
Had c-6-7 fusion and plate
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Had c-6-7 fusion and plate

I had a c6-7 fusion and plate done 12-18-2009. All my pain then was on my right side, now 2 1/2 years later i am having symptoms on my left side. They told me that I might need to havea plateput in above or below my site now. I am in so much pain that I am now starting to lose the strength in my elbow and hand. When Ihad the surgery last time I had medical coverage and now I do not. I dont know what to do. I have been off meds for awhile and I feel like I am losing my mind. What do I do???????
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include recurrent spinal causes (related or unrelated) or caused located at a lower level such as inflammations, degenerations, capsulitis, bursitis, tendonitis, injuries/ tears, arthritis, spinal/ neuro-muscular causes, muscle/ ligament/ tendon tears/ injuries, fractures, growths/ masses, ischemia, micronutrient deficiencies etc. Unfortunately there is little that I would suggest online. I would suggest n evaluation by a primary care physician/ neurologist/ orthopedician for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949