Back & Neck Community
Heart related, anxiety or pinched nerves?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Heart related, anxiety or pinched nerves?

Okay, for about 4 or 5 years now I've had lower back problems. Pain will sometimes shoot down my left thigh and my lower back will be so sore I can barely walk and bend over. I've learned to just deal with it when I probably by now should have let someone know. I'm in the military and I'm of good weight for my height. All around healthy..so I hope. Now heres the thing. About 2 or 3 months ago I was working out with my friend in the gym. Before the workout I ingested a supplement called N.O Explode. I only used one scoop and half way through the workout I started feeling strange. I've used this supplement more than once before and had no problems. But this time I'm unsure what happened exactly but after a set of lifting I started feeling like I was going to have a heart attack or I just had a bad anxiety attack. About 3 weeks later I was still feeling horrible. I felt like I was stressed and everything overwhelmed me. I finally went to the ER one night because I felt so bad and my left arm was feeling week. I was describing to my wife what it felt like and she said it sound like it was anxiety problems. I got an EKG done, blood work and an x-ray on my chest and everything came back normal. Its been almost 2 months now and I still feel the weakness in my left arm, feelings of anxiety. I'm just getting worried that its a heart issue because recently my left shoulder blade and my neck has been feeling sore.  Like I said I have a bad back as well and I know I must have some kind of pinched nerve because there is a radiating pain that shoots down my thigh from time to time. Could my weakness in my arm and the dull pain in my shoulder blade and neck be due to a pinched nerve??? Or is it a heart issue??? Is it my anxiety that makes me left arm weak?(btw..my weakness comes about even when I don't feel stressed) Please give me your thoughts on this. I'm sick of worrying about it and I'm just afraid if I go back to the doctor there going to give me test that all read I'm okay. I'm also getting surgery on my left shoulder from a slighty torn labrum. Please believe me when I say the symptoms are not from the torn labrum. I've had this injury for about 2 years as well and these crazy symptoms are very recent. I pray its not a heart problem. I know I described a lot but I want it to be known my exact situation. Thank you for any reply's.