Herniated Cervical Disc (Neck)
What can I do to manage neck pain.  Both arms tingle, including my legs.  I have used moist heat, tyneol 3. chiro, All that has really happened is I am trying to manage a potential cervical arthroscopic surgery.  I am concerned that should it get to that I will really be bad off.  I am thinking of using a traction device in my home? The pinched nerve is on C3, 4, 5, 6.  L4?
Neck pain is very difficult to manage other than lying down, taking musscle relaxers and pain meds. Traction can very helpful, it help me until my whole neck was fused. I am fused from C3/C7 in six surgeries over 10 years. My neck pain has been a constant problem for 25 years. I haven't got rid of it yet! You also mention your low back I also have had 2 surgeries to my low back. So I hurt at both ends like I think you do. Put off any surgeries until you just can't function anymore. Even though I think all my surgeries were a success each and every surgery caused the next surgery. Physical therapists have a cold laser machine that I believe it helps muscle spasms and soft tissue. They also have a much better traction unit. If you haven't been to physical therapist in a while look for one with that cold laser or low level laser unit. To be on the lighter side gravity is our problem! haha

Hope I help