How do I get my doc to listen and belive me that this is real?
i HAD A CAR WRECK 14 YEARS AGO AND HAD TO HAVE BACK SURGERY FOR IT.  bAD MOVE BEEN IN SERIOUS PAIN EVER SINCE  nOW i FIND OUT i HAVE mULTIPLE sCLEROSIS AND MY NEUROLOGIST(NEW) DOESNT WANT ME ON ANY NARCOTICS... i ONLY GET 3 7.5 LORCETS A DAY AND i TELL HIM IT DOESNT HELP WITH MY PAIN BUT THATS ALL i GET CUZ THE OTHER DOC WANTS ME OFF THEM.  hE DOESNT LIVE IN MY BODY!!  hES NOT THERE WHEN i HURT SO BAD i CRY ALL NITE LONG, i CANT EVEN SLEEP IN THE BED WITH MY SICK HUSBAND BC i FLIP AND FLOP AND CANT GET COMFORTABLE.  What can I do? I am at my wits end here and I'm serious Its been 14 years like this day in day out...I dont function at all and now my hubbys very sick and I gotta take care of him to! Why wont he help me and give me something stronger? I have test reports and MRIs and all that stuff he sees itr!