INFUSIONS
what is SPONDYLOISTHESE AND ALSO ANTERIOR LUMBER INFUSION
Spondylolisthesis is the forward slippage of one vertabrae on another.
Anterior lumbar fusion surgery is where the dr goes in thru ur abdomen instead of ur back to fuse ur spine.
Thankyou for your responce, have you had any of those procedures.
Hi ellro, yes I had severe spondylolisthesis which resulted in severe bilateral foraminal stenosis, which caused significant bilateral root nerve compression at l5/s1. I had a posterior (surgery thru the back) lumbar interbody fusion. Didn't have anterior. Is that what u have to look forward to? Since u mentioned spondylolisthesis, I'm going to assume u have this condition and therefore, the reason for ur surgery? What grade is urs?
Hi that is what my next option where they do the surgery through the abdomen, but i am not going down that road just yet i go to pain management and have
Lidocaine infusions and the rest of meds that keep me upright, i dont know what grade i am as no one as ever told me,thanks for your responce you sound as if you have had your fair share of ops too  take care
Actually ellro, this was my first spine surgery. I just spent the last year researching everything under the sun that had to do with the spine and my issues. As long as ur neurological issues don't become too bad, u should be ok to check out all other options first. Keep me updated and thanks for checking back in:)