Back & Neck Community
I'm losing my mind!!! Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

I'm losing my mind!!! Help!

Have been trying for so long to figure out what is wrong with me.  Got some ideas, but no one knows for sure and the horrible part is; I'm hurting more and more and there is no letting up.  I can't even focus at work.  I have epilepsy since 30yrs old.  Have had at least a Grand-Mal a month where my mom says if it could; my neck would do a full circle.  it violently twists to the right over and over.  I am a Kaiser patient and I've gotten so many drugs for so many ideas, but it doesn't seem to be working.  I've gone from all sorts of stomach meds to even Albuterol to now muscle relzer and Ultracet.  The relaxer and Ultracet help some, but the pain is ongoing now and when the drugs wear off; I hurt so bad and I am constantly dizzy and having like verfigo type symptoms, but it's not vertigo.  At least once a day I feel as though someone is sticking thier finger straight into the middle of my neck above colar bone like I'm choking.  I get these vaboom beats in my sternum to leftish area like where that artery might be..  My neckbaseand leftish shoulder side hurts so bad and of course especially when I move it.  Now my legs are having like pain in joint areas.  I think I will just begin to take more f the pain meds to ease it up for now.  I have no idea what is wrong.  I can no longer go to Kaiser as they treat me as though I'm making this up. Does anyone have any ideas? An old visit to Chiro said my 1&2C; 2,3,&4T; 5L were in bad shape.  I can't afford.  Any other ideas?  Currently, I am increasing the Ultracet & Muscle Relaxer Kaiser has decided to try me on to relieve this pain.  They say all tests are perfect. MRI, Blood, EKG. All perfect!  I am glad, but wish I knew why I had to feel this bad. Thank you for your time, patience, &care.   Sincerely, Susan
Tags: painful