Back & Neck Community
In ref to Back pain that's inoperable

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

In ref to Back pain that's inoperable

Currently on FENTANYL 50mcg patch, with 15 MG Oxycodone 3 x day for breakthrough, it seems the patch isn't working so well. Is it possible to have to increase both MEDS??? Or What else works well with FENTANYL. The oxy doors Not give me a Migraine, that's why we chose that for breakthrough.

Any advice??
Hello and a tardy Welcome to the Neck and Back Community.

Are you still monitoring this site? The member that usually responds to these questions is on a medical leave - and I'm sorry I haven't checked this site more often.

It's possible to increase the Fentanyl. You're on a moderate dose. The Oxycodone is close to the daily recommended dosage. How long have you been at these doses? When was Fentanyl ordered?

I'll offer more if you are still active. I wish you the best and look forward to reply.

Take Care,
~Tuck