Back & Neck Community
Injured in auto accident

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Injured in auto accident

I have shoulder,neck, mid back pain and continue to have headaches daily. Back in August I fell on this shoulder but only bruised it(xrays showed no broken bones) Three weeks ago was in an auto accident and reinjured the same shoulder.  Dr. said xrays showed an area around my clavical that looked like a possible fracture, but he thought this was from the fall not the accident.I have had nerve block injections due to my migraines but this has only slowed them down a little bit. They have come back X10! It seems they start once my shoulder starts hurting and that pain moves to my neck and last my head. I have not been able to work due to all of this..cant sleep,depressed,dont want to eat. I have started PT but wonder if this is a good idea if I have a fractured Clavical.. afterwards my pain is worse. Would a MRI and getting with a message therapist be a good idea?