Is frequent bone "popping" related to FMS?
I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over 10 years now. I am a young mom and am pretty active. I go to either  a chiropractor or physicall therapy on a regular basis. Sometimes both. I have noticed that for many years even before I was diagnosed that my bones pop on a regular basis, for example when I twist as I am reaching for a pan in the kitchen. It has gotten to the point where it is painful in my back as my back pops when I breath deaply or during driving. I have had numerous MRI's and X-rays and am told that everything looks fine. I don't have any other conditions that I am aware of. I really would like to know why my bones pop so often and what I can do to prevent that as it is causing pain and I am afraid of it turning into something more serious. Please let me know, thanks.
The FMS pain  is often accompanied by stiffness. possibly can make pop noice more.
Accoring to your symptom,It sound some inflammated tissue around your facet joint.they can lead to both pop and pain.
Take care!
What is a facet joint? and is their anything I can take to strengthen my joints so that they don't pop so often? My hips pop on a daily basis at least 5 times a day, me knees back and neck are not so bad. If the tissue is inflamed wouldn't a NSAID help me, because it does not help much, also I have ulcers I cannot take much medication. Pain relievers make my stomach upset, all I take is natural supplements for FMS.