Back & Neck Community
I've been in pain for 4 months now.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I've been in pain for 4 months now.

I am a 20 year old female. Ever since September I've been in constant pain. Stomach pain/cramps, headaches, and back aches. (everyday since September and with each day that goes by it just gets worse). I've been to the hospital quite a few times in my life due to my stomach pain (I've had stomach pain often throughout my life but never this consistent) And they almost always say its due to my appendix, yet they've never taken it out. I am on the Mirena birth control and have been for almost 2 years now. I have pains near my pelvic region. I am always tired, nauseous, and  have a loss of appetite. I just don't feel like myself anymore. In constant pain at 20 years old to where I feel like I'm 80?! (Heck, I'm sure some 80 year old's feel better than I do). Any idea on what could possibly be wrong with me? I want to get opinions before I make a trip to the ER. Thank you to those of you who answer I truly appreciate it.
4223560_tn?1355529550
it sounds like you could have a cycst on ur ovarys the hospital should of done a scan on you , it sounds like those pains in your stomach has been going on to long, your tired cause you are runned down and fed up with the pain , is periods okay at the minute .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank