Back & Neck Community
Laser Spine Instititue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Laser Spine Instititue

Has anyone had back surgery from this Laser Soine Institute? If so, did it help?

I am running out of options with the many injections I have tried since June 2011. I am having Radio Frequency Injections over the next few visits and if they do not work may consider this Laser Institute.

Looking for any Feedback form anyone who has had surgery at one of the Laser Spine Doctors.

Thanks so much!

God Bless.
Tags: Laser, spine
There's quite a bit on the internet about LSI, the majority of it being negative. Do an Internet search. Always be wary of a quick fix. I've had 3 surgeries, 2 neck and 1 back and with the exception of one of them I was pretty much satisfied.

An accurate diagnosis is critical. Some of us have a lot of things wrong with our spines and it's not always possible for the Doctors to pin down exactly where our pain originates. If you've got a big disc herniation and nothing else wrong, the surgical outcomes are usually very good.

The best way to find a good surgeon is to talk to someone who has used him/her. Many surgeons do Laser surgery, not just LSI.