Back & Neck Community
Leaking Spinal Fluid
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Leaking Spinal Fluid

I was involved in an accident a couple of years ago. I have a deteroating disk in my lower back. Because of that and a crushed vertibrate, I have spinal fluid leaking into my body. Is this dangerous? Should I have surgery to fix this problem? Right now I am experiencing the following symptoms. I am having headaches, dizzyness, slurred speech, hot flashes, sweats, high blood pressure and sick to my stomach.
Related Discussions
Yes go to a neurologist when i had my lumbar fusion i had leaking spinal fluid the headaces and sick to your stomach is awfull. It can heal itself my did but the dr told my family the ride to st. joseph hospital from douglasville ga would do me more harm than good. what pain killer are you taking. i was on deluded (lot) they had to change mine. bless your heart i have suffered over 14 years and finally got or hoped i got my fixed last year. neck-C5 C6 C7 had collased with stenois and spuring that was jan 23rd 2007. May 24th 2007!!!!!! i had lumbar fusion L3 L4 L5 S1 with removal of facet joints, compression at L5, stenois and spuring. I am still in alot of pain. dont wait like i  did when i had my wreck 19 year old ran a redlight at 75 miles an hour. a van blocked my view on my left and we were turning left. i did not see him and he almost went thru my driver side (god for sure was with me) the dr. told me if i had my back fixed then i would not have been in this bad of shape when he got into my back nerves were mangled and twisted along with everything else above. So please dont do like i did but see a goooooooood doctor please.

Feel your pain
pstone
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979