Back & Neck Community
Left Top Part of head sensitive to touch

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

I feel that my top left part of the head is more sensitive.It does not always feel like this,its only notable at times.When i bath or when i comb my hair,i feel slight pain(light),and when pressing and rubbing against it.I have also got neck pain which i think is the result of continuous computer use.I get easily stressed and have occasional headaches behind the left eye.What is my problem?
Please Help?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include pressure atrophy, infections, inflammations, nerve impingement/ pressure, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Thank you.I had seen a physician he told me it was nothing just some problems with the nerves.He gave me a medicine(neurobion plus) that improves the nerve functions.I felt instantly better the next day,the part of the head was no longer sensitive.But after the course of the meditation,the problem has subsided to most extent but  occasionally i can feel it.Is it a problem.Your advice is very much appreciated.