Back & Neck Community
Lockjaw anyone??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lockjaw anyone??

4132033?1238024978
Hi all. Around fall of 2008 I hand anchors put in my forearms, two in each. Anchors are piercings that are placed just underneath the skin surface. Late February of this year, my skin rejected an anchor on my right forearm. It began to puss, was inflamed, and extremely painful. I ended up getting it snagged on a door frame which yanked it out of my arm. My skin has now healed over the wound. A week ago, an anchor on my left forearm began rejecting the piercing just as the other had the month prior. I've been feeling very ill lately. Sharp pains in my forearms, biceps, hands and wrists. I can't stop clenching my jaw, severe headaches, neck and back stiffness, fever, chills...My entire torso feels like I'm being squeezed, like I can't relax my body. Sometimes I'll catch a chill and my entire body will spazz out, shaking like I just got out of the pool on a chilly afternoon. I'm having a hard time focusing without loosing track of thoughts. Irritable and restless, waking up drenched in sweat at night. Loss of appetite and gagging reflex that happens only in my throat, not so much as if I needed to vomit, just gagging. I still have 3 piercings in my arms total. Help??