Back & Neck Community
Low Back Pain and Tremors

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Low Back Pain and Tremors

My father is 57 years old and suffers from chronic lower back pain and tremors. The more pain he is in, the more he will shake. He has had the tremors for about 3 years. His back pain is getting worse, so his tremors are out of control. He has tremors in his trunk, but the past month they have moved to his right hand and leg. He has a morphine pain pump and neurostimulator implanted. He also takes valium 3 times per day. We have been to about 10 different neurologists and neurosurgeons. Now we are only seeing a pain mgmt doctor. Anyone ever heard of these symptoms?
I have back pain, neck pain, pain in all my joints, swollen joints, tremors mostly on the right side but sometimes on left, migraines, pain in left eye, skin feels like it is sunburned, wake up with both hands completely numb or tingly, chest pains, irritable bowel, twitching in head and neck, trouble concetrating, sometimes blurred vision, constant boils that go away and come right back, everything hurts, shortness of breath.