Low back pain wont go away
I had a Lumbar strain nearly a year ago i went to a orthopedic and in august i was cured i was lifting weights heavy again for four months then suddenly i heard a pop similar to the lumbar strain i immediately stretched and with in two days i was fine i continued lifting and three weeks later it came back for a couple hours and went a way also i am a college wrestler and my back pain does not cause problems in wrestling but only when i do power cleans and sqauts and i will feel a dull achy pain if i sit or lay down for a while. Please help me and let me know what it is and what i should do
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include postural issues, neuro-muscular causes such as muscle sprain, nerve impingement, injuries to muscles/ ligaments, inflammations, spinal causes such as degeneration, micronutrient deficiencies, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought. Meanwhile you could take some tylenol/ OTC NSAIDS and see of these seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Do NOT do any kind of exercise with pressure on your lower back until you get this checked out. Back pain is very serious in a lot of cases and many times people try to simply ignore it, push through it, and you could be hurting yourself for life.

Powercleans are more technical than deadlifting and squatting. Make sure your form is correct. Do some research on correct form of doing power cleans and work on it using lighter weights. Take videos of yourself to help.

Take care!
Hi daughter who is now 51 had a bad injury from being thrown off a horse and hitting back on head in street. Down the years a car and motorcycle accident. She has disk problems c2-6 doctor won't operate because one disk is too close to spinal cord. It takes forever for her to get out of bed, she is single, but still tosses and turns no comfort and she only takes ibeprofun because of liver problems. Now ibeprofun is messing her liver enzymes. I don't forsee any surgery and I hate to see her in pain all the time.  I guess she'll have to live with it. She doesn't have the arm pain like some of you and where they gave her shots in the shoulder part of the neck, that's in pain now too.  With todays technology one would think there is something to do but the neck and back are really delicate.  Karens mom