Back & Neck Community
Lower Back and Left Hip

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Lower Back and Left Hip

I have been having severe pain in my left hip radiating down my left leg for the past 3 day's. Now I can't put any weight on my leg at all. I am currently undergoing treatment (injections) in my hip for the last 3 years. I lost my job and insurance so I havn't had the procedure for over a year. I'm left handed and the pain is so bad I can't stand for more than a few seconds and I'm having trouble sanitarily after I go number 2. It really hurts to lean that way and try and reach. I don't know if this is related to the hip or back. I have had chronich back pain and had a risotomy last december. The really bad pain started all of a sudden 3 day's ago....Help!
Have you had any x-rays or MRI's? Since you were undergoing treatment already, I am curious as to any imaging that has been done, and what was shown in those.
Please i need help i no i have fibroidmyalga arthuritus an rumatoid degenerative disc disease an yes osteoporosis but this sever pain i have in my left hip down leg an left back .im on so many meds an had i think ever test that is out there injections in back hips an my c 2,4,5,6,7 in neck is bulged with spers is there any kind of help for me i want to try to meditate but so much in my head an the pain takes me over .PLEASE NEED HELP
Pain on left hip. I am female, 44yo, 49 kls 5ft tall. Every morning when I wake up, I find myself in awful pain on the left side of my hip. I cannot just turn the other side without holding my breath so the pain could be bearable. This seems to get worse everyday. Once I get up though, the pain disappears. I had x-rays but only a small sign of athritis on my hip is showing. Nothing is unusual that would cause my unbearable condition in every morning.
I had a Mir and not good news..I do not want my back cut on..So right now I do not know what i going to do..But i have been in Sports,Dancing most of my life..But want I do is go to the pool and play in the water,,,And i get dress up everyday...I can not make my pain go away..So i can look good with the pain.:) I am a frighter  and i will never give up ..All of us should not give up..I know it;s hard to deal with the pain.. may we should email each other so we have someone that understand..And it;s 7:00 am and it;s hard to sleep.