Lower Back is disproportioned
Maybe its the way I sit or because I favor one side of the body or another, but my lower back is not symmetrical. On my left side I have much larger muscles than my right side. Not only that, but for years (I am 20 now, felt the pain first probably back in 2010-2011.) an area on my lower right side has been painful every-time I touch the area, and in that spot the muscle is much smaller than its counterpart in the same location. Could this be from sitting in the same position for long periods over the span of these years? (I used to be an indoors person who sat around alot.)  Also my comfortable position I notice I make alot when sitting down is leaning left. Could my muscles just be larger on this side because they support more weight, or is something else wrong?
You probably need to see a chiropractor. Your muscles could seem larger because they are knotted up or you may have at some time had your back go out of place and that is why you lean to the left (it could ease the pressure off of your injury) I would suggest getting some chiropractic therapy to get your back straightened out and now that you know what you are doing try to be more concise and correct the way you sit.  Continuing to leave your back the way it is may result in serious damage to your spine. Best wishes, Sissie