Back & Neck Community
Lower Right Back and Right Thigh Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Lower Right Back and Right Thigh Pain

I would greatly appreciate if anybody can help me with these issues.

I am 29 year old male for the past month have pain in lower right back area and pain/burning sensation in my right front thigh area.  The only way to relieve the pains is for me to go lay down on my back and sometimes put my feet up on something. I had a CT Scan done, but that only showed a 2mm kidney stone, which my primary care physician told not the issue of the problem.  

I am not sure why this pain is occurring, and I never had it before.  It is continuing to come and go everyday now and effecting my work and personal life.  The pain usually comes when I am either walking or sitting in front of my computer.  The only physical activity I used to before the pain started was goto the gym and do some weights and cardio on the eleptical machine.  I do not do anything else active except work out.  I did have 2 car accidents over 5 years ago, but did not effect me much.

If anybody can point me in the right direction as to what is the cause and what type of therapy or treatment I can do to relieve the pain, I would greatly appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Saji