Lower back pain and pelvic bone pain
I am having lower left side back pain along with a popping sound in my left hip and sharp pain that comes and goes in my left pelvic bone and along with this comes a grinding sound in my lower back.I went to the Dr's a while ago with just a little pain and was sent for physical therapy.It just seems to be getting worse and I feel like a old woman.I have scoliosis and have had 2 surgeries 28 years ago.I am not sleeping at night and find it hard to turn over.I am thinking about going back and asking the DR to do a xray.Can I ask for one if she does not suggest it?  
This is an old post and you probably have already gone to the doctor, at least I certainly hope you have. But you can ALWAYS ask your doctor for any kind of test/treatment. It is YOUR body, nobody knows how YOU feel better than you.
A doctor may say that you don't need an xray or whatever, but more times than not, he/she will give you what you request - A good doctor is willing to work with you in your healthcare and not tell you to do everything their way.  : )
i m 31 years old . sir i am having problem in my pelvis bone . my both hips pain is very much . this pain started 1 year back . i have shown to many doctor all have suggested me for operation , hip replacement . sir plz guide me what r solutions for pelvic bone problems . success ratio of this type of problem ? , will i be able to walk or run after operation ? what kind of problems i can face in body for whole life after operation . sir plz send me some link also for detail study of pelvic bone problems .  ***@****