Back & Neck Community
Lower back pain and pelvic bone pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Lower back pain and pelvic bone pain

I am having lower left side back pain along with a popping sound in my left hip and sharp pain that comes and goes in my left pelvic bone and along with this comes a grinding sound in my lower back.I went to the Dr's a while ago with just a little pain and was sent for physical therapy.It just seems to be getting worse and I feel like a old woman.I have scoliosis and have had 2 surgeries 28 years ago.I am not sleeping at night and find it hard to turn over.I am thinking about going back and asking the DR to do a xray.Can I ask for one if she does not suggest it?  
This is an old post and you probably have already gone to the doctor, at least I certainly hope you have. But you can ALWAYS ask your doctor for any kind of test/treatment. It is YOUR body, nobody knows how YOU feel better than you.
A doctor may say that you don't need an xray or whatever, but more times than not, he/she will give you what you request - A good doctor is willing to work with you in your healthcare and not tell you to do everything their way.  : )
i m 31 years old . sir i am having problem in my pelvis bone . my both hips pain is very much . this pain started 1 year back . i have shown to many doctor all have suggested me for operation , hip replacement . sir plz guide me what r solutions for pelvic bone problems . success ratio of this type of problem ? , will i be able to walk or run after operation ? what kind of problems i can face in body for whole life after operation . sir plz send me some link also for detail study of pelvic bone problems .  ***@****