Lump in throat, Pressure in back of skull, Brusise that wont go away.. please help?
I've had a lump right below my jaw line and beside my neck bone for about 8 years now. The lump is hardish and mobile to a certain extent(it doesn't move when i swallow or anything. Only when I actually move it with my fingers). It is just below the surfice but there is no discoloration to the visible skin. You can just barely see the lump if I hold my head normally.. If I raise my chin up you can see the lump some what better.. I went to the hospital when I was 14 but the doctor just told me to ignore it and if it grew then go back. I'm 20 now and the lump has grown a significant amount but I don't want to waste my time and the doctors by going back. haha..
Also, recently I've been experienceing spontaneous pressure on the back of my skull and if I stare at a screen, or just anything really, for a while, everything will start to shake(not me, but the actually thing i'm looking at). Both of those have only started happening in the past year or so but I haven't really thought of it as anything until the lump in my throat started hurting..
I've also had a bruise on my leg for about 4 years now that just wont go away.  
I'm not too sure if any of it is connected, or even relevent.. I'm just sick of not knowing.
If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so so much.
Hi I dont think there is any way to say what the lump is without you getting some scans and possibly a biopsy etc. If your Doc says who cares just ignore it, then ignore him/her and get a proper doctor who cares!