Lumps in back and sides of neck
About 6 weeks ago, I found a lump on the back of my neck, just beneath the hairline. A couple of weeks after I found that one, I also noticed more lumps (one towards the bottom of my neck, and another sort of in the middle of my neck towards the right)..
I've also had a cold since Christmas time, where I basically feel bunged up a lot. When I told my local GP, he said that I should take a weeks worth of Antibiotics, and that I shouldn't worry because the lumps are only pea sized, but I still worry anywayn, because I've read a few too many different stories on the internet.
What is the most likely cause of these lumps, and do they sound serious?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesions. Possibilities that may need to be considered include cysts, abscesses, lymphnodes etc. It would be best to have this reviewed by your doctor for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!