Back & Neck Community
MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram

When do doctors do a MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram ?  I just wondered, if they ever do this or if doctors ever do a Full body scan, if there is multiple problems, effecting the spine/back and brain?    I was curious about the MRA and when they use it and all that.  I have both uuper back and lower back, head, neck and headaches, and oh my gosh leg problems big time - my legs hurt so bad all the time  with various symptoms.  I have never had an MRA and it seems like it must be a very good test.

Also do you know if the Cleveland Clinic does the MRA procedure, do they ahve the ability? i am going there next month.