MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram
When do doctors do a MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram ?  I just wondered, if they ever do this or if doctors ever do a Full body scan, if there is multiple problems, effecting the spine/back and brain?    I was curious about the MRA and when they use it and all that.  I have both uuper back and lower back, head, neck and headaches, and oh my gosh leg problems big time - my legs hurt so bad all the time  with various symptoms.  I have never had an MRA and it seems like it must be a very good test.

Also do you know if the Cleveland Clinic does the MRA procedure, do they ahve the ability? i am going there next month.

p.s. I did PT and it makes me worse.  The PT therapist stopped my therapy because it made me so much worse.  I have not had very good testing around here where I live.  Also, I am 35 almost 36 in a few weeks.  I am in a lot of pain.  I think the MRA would be good, I thinK?  If they do MRA's how can i bring it up to my new doctor?