Back & Neck Community
MRI FINDINGS
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MRI FINDINGS

I have been having back pain for almost 4 yrs now and I am only 20 years old. I recently got into another car accident, and so they did anonther MRI-- until now they have just been telling me it's all musclar. I was wondering if their "findings" show anything else.

FINDINGS:
t7-t8 demonstrates a small RIGHT paracentral disc protrusion without central canal or foraminal stenosis.
T8-T9 demostrates a small LEFT paracentral disc protrusion without central canal or foraminal stenosis.
T10-T11 demonstrates a LEFT paracentral disc protrusion which minimally compresses the LEFT ventral cord.
There is borderline mild central stenosis. No signifigant foraminal narrowing.
Tags: MRI Findings, MRI, findings, Back pain, stenosis
Blank
1613542_tn?1366472143
Please go to my profile and look at the picture of the spinal nerve functions. Basically your disc are bulging a little and pressing on your nerves causing stenosis (narrowing of your spinal nerves) You are lucky though as you are not severe and can readjust to where things can mainly be corrected if you get a good doctor. That should be your number one priority. Getting a good physical therapist will also keep your back in good shape and strengthen it to where you will not have as many problems in the future. Get a good neurologist that will help you set up therapies to help.  I have sever back problems so if you have any more questions feel free to message me or add me as a friend. Best wishes, Sissie
1613542_tn?1366472143
Please go to my profile and look at the picture of the spinal nerve functions. Basically your disc are bulging a little and pressing on your nerves causing stenosis (narrowing of your spinal nerves) You are lucky though as you are not severe and can readjust to where things can mainly be corrected if you get a good doctor. That should be your number one priority. Getting a good physical therapist will also keep your back in good shape and strengthen it to where you will not have as many problems in the future. Get a good neurologist that will help you set up therapies to help.  I have sever back problems so if you have any more questions feel free to message me or add me as a friend. Best wishes, Sissie
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank