MRI Results Lower Back Pain Please Help
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could help interpret this MRI. I'm 42. When I play basketball or workout (more and more infrequently now because of the effects), my back swells. This time, I couldn't walk for 2 days from a half hour workout. My whole lower back is hugely swollen. Hard to stand. I got an MRI and the results are below. I want to know if anyone has any experience reading this? Anything I should be concerned about?

And most importantly, any ideas on what I can specifically do to repair it? Exercises, yoga, stretching, swimming, sleeping methods, etc? I don't want to reaggravate but I would like to strengthen the area. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE LUMBAR SPINE:

FINDINGS:
There is a slight broad right apical curvature and loss of lordosis. There is no evidence of fracture. The conus is not low lying.

T12-L1 through L2-3: There is no stenosis or disk herniation.

L3-4: There is a 3-4 mm broad leftward bulge or protrusion with mild to moderate left neural foraminal stenosis. The central canal is nonstenotic.

L4-5: There is decreased disk signal and space height. There is a 3-mm broad leftward bulge with mild left neural foraminal stenosis. The central canal is mild to moderately stenotic.

L5-S1: There is a 3-4 mm left greater than right bulge or protrusion with moderate left greater than right neural foraminal stenosis. The disk indents the thecal sac with mild central canal narrowing.

IMPRESSION:
* There is a slight broad right apical curvature and loss of lordosis.
* L4-5: There is decreased disk signal and space height. There is a 3-mm broad leftward bulge with mild left neural foraminal stenosis. The central canal is mild to moderately stenotic.
* L3-4: There is a 3-4 mm broad leftward bulge or protrusion with mild to moderate left neural foraminal stenosis. The central canal is nonstenotic.
* L5-S1: There is a 3-4 mm left greater than right bulge or protrusion with moderate left greater than right neural foraminal stenosis. The disk indents the thecal sac with mild central canal narrowing.
Hello, when they talk about loss of lordis they are talking about the curviture of the spine or loss of. Stenosis is a narrowing of the passageway where the nerves go through the spine.  Central passage is where the spinal cord goes down the spine and the femoral area is where the branch nerves go through on both sides of the spine like o0o the outside being femoral and central center you can find alot of answers by just looking up the definition of the word or phrase on your computer and read the results some Raidiologist will use diffrent terms like bulging and protruding that mean the same.
Good Luck