MRI came back fine but I still have alot of pain
What can the problem be with my back if MRI says I am fine. I have pain all the time especially when I stay in the same stop to long,carry things for top long and lift my kids etc..... Some one said MRIs dont show nerve damage....is this true?
Hi....do u have a copy?...what does it say?.....what were they looking for?

Most radiologists only report on what they were told to look for...they can make mistakes and it is their opinion.

"selma"
you might look at getting a standing MRI - they sometimes show more than the ones that you lay down in.
I had the same problem. The dr knew I was in pain and he could push on areas that I hurt, but the MRI did not show anything. He did a discogram. Inserted dye into the discs, causing pressure, then ask me to rate the pain on a scale of 1-10. It was painful from the pressure, but it let him know where the pain was. He kept note of the pain scale and then I had some kind of scan that showed up the dye. That is how he found mine. So, everything does not always show on the MRI. It was worth the pain to find it so he could treat it. Wish you the best.