Mild Dextroscoliosis
I have a mild dextroscoliosis of the thoracic spine. i felt sad when i knew about it. however, through browsing the net, i learned few tips on how to prevent it from getting worse and somehow ease the backpains caused by it. Can someone please affirm the effectiveness of these tips I got form some websites:

1. Is it true that when sleeping, a person who has scoliosis should put a pillow under his/her knees and aside from the head, part of the shoulders should also be placed on the pillow for support. But if the person prefers sleeping on his/her side, knees should be bended?

2. Is it true that when you reach the age of 20 your bones are already grown/ developed that's why your scolio won't get any better or worse anymore?

3. Should people with DEXTROscoliosis always lean on their right side to counteract the bending of the spine?

4. Should I also start drinking milk regularly to prevent worsening my dextroscoliosis?

5. I have retroverted uterus and dextroscoliosis, is it true that i'll have a hard time during or becoming pregnant?

6. AND is it alright not to seek medical support or treatment for my mild dextroscoliosis since my mon said she knew many people who had the same case but did not ever consult doctors and lived their lives normally?

I hope you could tell me more about these tips I got from different sources. I'm sure your expertise would really help people like me.Thank you very much!
I have alot of spinal issues and during one of my MRI's destroscoliosis was mentioned,  None of my surgeons has even mentioned this, if that tells you anything.  I think as long as it is mild there is not much to worry about, i dont believe it is too significant.  My md's orthpedicsurgeon and neurosurgeon, have never even addressed it.  

You could consider taking a good vitamin D3 supplement and calcium/magnesium supplement for healthy bones.  IF your md's are not concerned about it and it doesnt affect you physically I wouldnt lose any sleep over it, i think some degree of scoliosis is much more common than you think.

good luck