Moderate neck pain for days on end.. Ibuprofen doesn't help!
My dad thinks it's because of stress (?). Mom thinks it's the Flu.      (Wasn't sure if this was the right spot to post.)

It's only on the right side of my neck, but still on the back (where the base of my head meets my neck), sometimes shoots up to the right side of my head like a normal headache, then stays in both areas & beats like a heart beat.

I take 2 Ibuprofin's to cease the pain, but most of the time it doesn't work. It usually gets worse when I goto work (Work at night on the freight crew so heavy lifting is always happening, which hurts.)

I've had it move down to my back a little bit, but I'm not sure if it's linked because I have a history of back pain & even once reported back pain at work about a month ago.

I tried looking up symptoms on WebMD & am inconclusive because I'm not too sure what to look for.

Looking for advice here first before I visit the doctor if needed.
This has been going on since Saturday, it's now Tuesday.

I don't take any medication besides the Ibuprofen I took.