Back & Neck Community
My whole body aches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

My whole body aches

Hi. I'm 35 years old and I'm feeling like I'm 100. At first my hands started feeling weak at night and when I woke up. It lasted about five minutes and then it would go away. I also felt tingling in my thumb and index fingers (both hands). It's been three months and suddenly I started feeling upper back pain, pain in my shoulders and arms and nerve pain in my neck, my fingers and sometimes in my toes. Sometimes mi finger and knees hurt too. I hade some tests done I know I don't have arthritis nor diabetes. Please, can somebody tell me what can be wrong? I'm really, really worried. Thanks : (
Hi,you should go to see neck specialist for examination of neck.
Basically,it seems that you suffer from soft tissue injury in neck region,which can lead to shoulder pain,arms pain and even knee pain.MRI of neck is necessary for you.
Good luck!