Narrowing of L4-L5
My 15 year old son hurt himself when he jumped off his skateboard while skating down a very large hill. We took him for Xrays and they showed a "narrowing of L4-L5". His pediatrician could provide very little information and has referred him to a Spine Center in a nearby city. I'm looking for any information about this and what to expect at his appointment next week at the spine center.

Thank You!  
It could mean the disc btwn those two vertebrae is deteriating and the space btwn them narrowing due to that. As long as he isn't symptommatic, he should be just fine. Have a great day:)
He is in pain when he walks or tries to bend down or even when he sits down. His pain seems to be worst when sitting and lying down...This injury actually occurred almost a month ago but his pain has increased quite significantly over the past week which prompted me to take him to the dr's.