Back & Neck Community
Neck C2-3 a small broad based central disc protrusion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

My MRI shows a small broad based central disc protrusion at C2-3, and a disc bulge at C3-4 and same at C4-5, can this be causing me the headache non-stop for one month straight? pain at center of the back of the neck.  I'm miserable.  Scheduled for a CT scan next.  Nothing relieves it.  The muscle relaxers and pain medicine make me really sick and nauseated.  There has got to be a better way.  Had whiplash soft tissue injury 12 yrs ago, but by not bending forward i kept headaches away for over 2 yrs.  Thought was doing good. My neck cracks to the left everyday, when it doesn't it locks up, could this have hurt my neck? thanks!
I need help please. 8 months ago I was in a roll over accident where I handed on the top of my head with great force. I had 6 months of ungrueling headaches and neck pain.  It was found I had neck herniation. Post surgery for c3/4 and c4/5 I still have pain not as severe but continue with neck pain and headaches the only relief I have found is no more arm numbness and weakness.   Do I need further surgery for the upper part of my neck
What are you're Doctors telling you, have you had a recent MRI?

You should start you're own thread!
Hi, I have a neck problem too. I have neck pain just by sitting and tingling and numbness in my right arm. Anyways, I found this book on how to treat your back and neck by Robin McKenzie. It gives you exercises you can do. I started doing them my condition improved a lot. I still have problems but getting better. You should give it a try.