Neck Pain/Arm & Finger Numbness
I was just going to see if I could get some help on the pain I've had for the past year. Im 42 years old and I have severe pain in my neck/upperback and tingling and numbness in my right arm. I have been to many doctors and have recieved epidurals, acupuncture, massages, and other things and nothing has worked.

This is what my MRI says: Severe multilevel disk desiccation. c4-c5, there is a moderate right paracentral disk herniation causing minimal indentation of the right portion of the thecal sac and moderate right sided neural foramen narrowing.c5-c6 there is a broad based disk bulge causing mild canal stenosis with moderate to severe bilateral neural foramen narrowing. c6-c7 there is a broad based bulge causing mild bilateral neural foramen narrowing. there is no evidence of disc herniation or protrusion. The facet joints are moderately hypertrophied, left greater than right from c3-c7. the articular pillars are visualized and are unremarkable. the posterior longitudional ligament, ligamentum flavum and spinal laminar ligament are diffusely hypertrophied.

Some one please provide me with more information on treatment if possible..thanks
have a cold feeling in upper back and pinky rt and lft feel numb. (tips) what could this be??????
Have you heard of facet joint radiofrequency?  I was having terrible, unbearable neck pain after 2 cervical disk surgeries and had this done.  It was a lifesaver.  I can now have a life!  You may want to look this up on the internet and talk with a pain specialist/anestheologist that specializes in this.
thanks for the response, how long are these treatments good for usually?
They are good anywhere from 3 to 9 months or can last forever.  I have had the middle part of my neck done for 6 months and the upper part done for 3.  I have beginning to have a little pain in the middle part and plan to have another one done on it before my pain level goes up again.  I hope this can be of help to you too.