Back & Neck Community
Neck pain & lumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Neck pain & lumps

Hello, my name is Matt and i'm 21...
Almost a year ago i started to have some neck pain and i didn't even pay attention until the pain got worse (after about 4 month of smaller pain), i went to see what will doctor have to say, and they said 'it's probably nothing, you got that from bad sleeping position, or draft..'
My sis did few massages that helped but only for that (and maybe half of the next) day.
Two months ago I went to the chiropractic, he did his work and it help for next 2-3 days..but a month ago i got a few lumps on the side of my neck (small lumps, about 3-4 of them, invisible from the outside, doesn't hurt, they are not getting bigger), so of course i'm gointg to visit doctor as soon as i get some papers ordered but until than, some words of what it might be?
I was just wondering if you ever found out what this was? I have something similar; some slight neck pain here and there and two small, pea sized lumps on the left side of my neck. I've been seeing an ENT but that was for the first lump. Within the last two weeks I've developed another small one beneath the first. What did your doc say or do for you? Just wondering. Thanks!