Neck pain please help!!!
I'm not sure why or the cause of this unbearable intense random short pain in my neck. it happens normally 2 plus times a week, when it happens It's i feel heat in my ears, i hear high ringing. My body tenses up. after about I would say not even a full min it slowly starts fading away. after about five min my neck feels fine like nothing ever happened. But i dread the though of it happening again. it's like the worst 2 min of my life.... Any ideas of what could cause this? Or what I can do? I will be very grateful!
Hi!
A pain of this type can be a symptom of tension headache. It can also be due to spinal nerve compression as they come out of the vertebrae in the neck. It can also be due to stiffness of muscles due to maintaining a wrong posture or using computers for too long. If nothing is found, it can also be due to anxiety and stress.  Do deep breathing exercises. Use a hard bed to sleep. Avoid a pillow. Roll a towel and place it under your neck while sleeping on the back and between head and shoulder when lying on the side. Initially this will be uncomfortable but with time the acupressure will work. Use an analgesic cream or spray. Anti-inflammatory drugs help. Also, you must improve your posture while sitting and working.
If this does not work, please consult your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.