Neck pain worsening
Around 3 weeks ago now, I thought I had pulled a muscle in my neck, I couldn't move it left, right, up, or down. Eventually it got a bit better, but it still hurts to look in those directions completely. As I was poking my neck, finding where the most pain was coming from I came across a small lump, This wasn't their when I pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve, because I check my neck frequently since I have a lump on the other side too. That one has no pain. Lately I feel like I have been getting really sick. Hot/Cold flashes, Feeling exhausted constantly, always very light headed, no matter how fast or slow I get up from a chair, it just starts turning black and I hear a loud ringing, once I hold onto the wall for a few seconds I'm okay. I also have lost tons of weight, even though I eat, and don't work out. From my neck hurting, my shoulders, lower back, hands and knees and felt like they are getting worse. (Those are other problems I have that I need checked, but this one has me worried). I have fainting spells, I went to the doctors for the a couple years ago and they said it was undiagnosed and there was nothing they could do. I also get bad chest pains, to the point if I hold my breathe the pain goes away. That usually happens every couple weeks. I have tons of problems, but this lump in my neck, and pain coming from it and traveling all over my shoulders needs to be fixed.
I dont have insurance
and I don't make enough right now to get any.
Just someone help me. It's stressing me out so much, which I'm sure is only making it worse.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lump or your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include enlarged lymphnodes, cysts etc with infections, inflammations, hormonal/ endocrine imbalances, micronutrient deficiencies, autoimmune conditions, medication/ drug side effect etc. It is best advised to consult a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought. Meanwhile you could try taking multivitamin supplements and see if these seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!