Neck trembling
For 8yrs now, I have had a problem with my neck trembling.It all started, when I remember in school I always woke up in the morning with anxiety,and for 1 and 1/2 yrs sleeping on a bed with a window above my head,which window had a small crack.At night I always felt a breeze.
3yrs after,I went to an orthopaedist and I took xrays, but he found nothing.4 years ago,I bought a pc,and at start I had it positioned at the right side of my desk,and I had my neck turned at that direction.From then,I have always had a tendency turning at the right side,and during the past 1-2 years this has worsened.To cut the long story short, at past February,I took some physiotherapy sessions with electrodes, diathermy, supersonic vibrations and massage.At start, during my sessions I was fine, but after a week things got worse.I thought the cause was electrodes, and 3mths ago I did more sessions,but without electrodes this time.No effect.
After my first physiotherapy,I visited a neurologist and he recommended I make bottox injections.He also recommended taking rays at my head (I can't remember the exact word).The examinations were ok.I didn't do the injections because other doctors said it is an extreme solution.
Because of the nature of what I study,I spend many hours in front of my computer.I exercise a lot,the doctor recommended I dont lift weights,so I make pushups.
I have been doing homeopathic injections for 2mths or so, and taking homeopathic drops.1 mth ago, I stopped injections and continued with the same medicine in the form of drops and pills.Unfortunately, even though I saw some improvement at the start of therapy, now for two weeks or so, I think I'm getting worse. I don't know if it's the weird weather, some days being cold and some hotter.Thedoctor said that I will have to take this medicine for at least 6 months.The thing that makes me feel better now, is smearing of an ozone oil every night,and diathermy,but this is temporary improvement that lasts only for a few hours.