Numbness Left Arm to Hand
Hi. I would like to know of any suggestions to help relieve the pain/numbness in my left arm. Started in my left side of my neck to shoulder area ...then I feel the muscle contract and then my arm goes numb all the way to my finger tips...this happens all day and night long.  It happened back in Dec - Feb ... it went away for a couple weeks and then i slept wrong causing my neck / shoulder to hurt again and then numbness is now back. I had my verves tested and all is perfectly fine. I am on Ibprofin and that is it for now. What can I do to help with the continous numbness. Any suggestions....
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms and without a diagnosis at hand it would be difficult to suggest a management plan. Possible causes that may need to be considered include spinal/ neuro-muscular causes such as nerve impingement, inflammations, degenerations, capsulitis, bursitis, tendonitis, injuries/ tears, arthritis, muscle/ ligament/ tendon tears/ injuries, fractures, growths/ masses, ischemia, micronutrient deficiencies etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Meanwhile you could try some warm compresses and Tylenol/ OCT NSAIDS for pain relief.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!