Numbness and Neck Pain for the past 3 years?
Over the past 3, almost 4 years I have suffered with this.

It started with numbness across my entire chest, which then, over the years has spread to my face, head, leg, arm etc... all on the left hand side, apart from the numbness in the chest which effects both sides.

A few years ago I fell from a trampoline and landed, forcing my neck backwards. I did not have any of these symptoms until almost a year later. This happened when I was younger and I am now almost 19 (male)

I suffer the following symptoms on a daily basis, which can vary in severity:

Numbness in the stated areas
pressure in the head and neck
Pain in the neck when I move it left or right
Clicking at the very back of my neck which only happens when my head is turning left to right
Dizziness
Fatigue

I have had MRI scans, X-rays, heart tests, ultrasounds, blood tests, 24-hour heart exams. I have also tried physiotherapy.

I have been to several different doctors who have examined me from top to bottom and still these symptoms persist.

Could this be anything sinister? Ive had it for a while and nobody seems to be able to find a problem. The MRI of my neck was clear, so was the x-ray, and apparently I am showing signs of being 100% healthy in my spine and other body parts.

What could this be?

I am 18, Male from the UK standing 5.5 feet tall and weighing approximately 10.8 Stones.
Hi, I have a neck problem too. I have neck pain just by sitting and tingling and numbness in my right arm. Anyways, I found this book on how to treat your back and neck by Robin McKenzie. It gives you exercises you can do. I started doing them my condition improved a lot. I still have problems but getting better. You should give it a try let me know how it goes.