Aa
A
A
Close
Pain along my spine
Recently I have ben having pain along my spine. It seemed to start in the lower part of my back, but has worked it's way up into the middle.  When I run my hand over my spine it is tender to touch.  I have also noticed my muscles are feeling tight and now other areas even my rib cage and sternum are tender to touch. What could this be and how can I start to relieve some of the discomfort?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Also,  ibuprofen and tylenol don't help too much with the discomfort. Any suggestions?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi lfish, I have a very similar problem, which is pain along the spine, starting from the lower back and extending to the mid-back between the shoulders. It also involves the ribs and restricts breathing/makes breathing uncomfortable.  If I do any kind of lifting above my head or hold the camera for too long (as in shooting a wedding for 8 hours) I get longlasting pain in the mid-upper back.  Mine is also tender to the touch, particularly in the mid-upper back area.  

My question for you is, did you have an accident or injury of some kind to your back? how about to your legs/hips?  Have you been evaluated for a leg length discrepancy by a knowledgable practitioner?  Have you seen a doctor at all for your condition?

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Pain along my spine
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703