Back & Neck Community
Pain and dizziness in head when turn head
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain and dizziness in head when turn head

I am 24 years old and have been experiencing some very odd pain, pressure and dizziness when I turn my head left or right, up or down. The pain is localized in the back of my head at the top of my spine. What could be causing this?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
several things, this is a urgent situation. You really should go to the hospital now.
Blank
what could these several things be
Blank
Dont worry about this - it is clearly one of two things - STRESS RELATED or MUSCULAR.
I have suffered with pain and dizziness in my head for 6months now - it gets worse when I am tired or not had good sleep - and it can also be triggered the day after ive had a good night out with a few alcohol drinks.
You should try to have a massage as stress can trigger the muscle tightness which in tyrn causes the dizziness - also worry can cause dizziness which in turn makes you tense and causes the muscles to tighten.
SLEEP  - MASSAGE - RELAZATION - FEELING LOVED/SECURE .......all will help you get over this quicker but it took me 6 months to work it out and each day gets less dizzy
Blank
1212589_tn?1266215759
i would see a doctor i had that for 8mths got told it was stress . it was a disc herniation ended up with spinal cord damage
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank