Aa
A
A
Close
Pain in Back - feels like lower spine broken
I have had lower back problems forever.  I go for trigger injections for my lumbar spine and epidural injections for my SI joint - we alternate between the two, every couple of months for years now.   I recently went to the ER because my pain was so bad I couldn't stand up.  This was 5 days after my lumbar injection.  The ER doctor gave me Methylprednisone and that usually helps but that didn't touch me either.  I am on day 4 with little or no improvement. I do not have an appointment until the 14th of June (first one).  It feels like someone took a baseball bat and broke very bone in my lower spine.  The pain radiates into my upper thigh,buttocks and abdomen.  I am not sure if you can see from my history but I have had a TAH, Ooperectomy, appendectomy and gallbladder removed.  Could it be something pressing on a nerve?  The ER only took an xray and stated that I have moderate disk narrowing and small end plate spurs.  The last MRI I had done they found a tumor - none of the doctors believed me.   Should I just wait until I see the doctor or insist on an MRI?  It's been about two weeks now....
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Pain is radiating from side to side - sometimes both sides.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources