Pinched Nerve in Back
I have had a Pinched nerve in my back/right shoulder blade area for many many years. It flares up often, but it seems to be really bad this time. Usually I only feel the tingling in my blade, however now it is hurting down my right side, right arm, and right toe. Is this something that I need to go to the doctor about? If so should I go see a Doctor or a Chiropractor?? I can't really afford a Chiropractor though because our copay is like 70 dollars each visit. I need help but  not sure what to do. Any suggestions.
That's pretty steep for a Chiropractor. Those nerves come from the neck, and he/she would probably want to adjust it, which is never a good idea. I see a Chiropractor myself, for my back, I won't let him touch my neck.

You should probably see a Doctor, maybe get a referral to P.T. or maybe some injections.

Take Care