Please help me understand my MRI C-Spine
Hi, I really could use some help with determining what my MRI means!

As Follows:

Findings:
On Sagittal images, there is a grade 1 anterolisthsis of C3 over C4 and C4 over C5, and as well as minimal anterolisthesis C7 over T1. At C3-C4, the anterolisthesis is approximately 2 to 3 mm. At C4-C5, anterolisthesis is approximately 2 to 3 mm as well. At C7-T1, anterolisthesis is1 to 2 mm. There is loss of cervical lordosis. There is overall mild kyphosis of the cervical spine. There are Type II Modic degenerative endplate changes of C6-C7. There is circumfirential osteophytosis, predominantly involving C5-C6 and C6-C7. There is mild dextroconvex curvature or rotation of the head to the left.

Please explain, ( in simpler terms), what this means. There are a few more pages, We will go a little at a time! Thank you,I would really appreciate any help in understanding this. Thank you for your time.