Popping in back of neck..HELP
31 male no history of neck problems (aednoid removal 1.5 yrs ago)

First of all, I am not a neck-cracker. Rarely only crack my finger knuckles and am well aware of the damage concern for cracking the neck. So I must say this is NOT TYPICAL NECK CRACKING.

On the  back of my neck, right side of the spine.. maybe about center between my skull and clavicle  bone I have this popping. It is a specific spot.. I can feel it although it is inside the neck and not raised nor visible. But if I place my finger on it.. I can "pop" it down and it sort of springs back up. I feel the popping and not sure if its audible to others but along with what I feel it is distinct.

WHAT IS THIS?

Could it be just a cyst? Is it harmful? Any remedies?

It don't really hurt when pressed and doesn't hurt at all when I'm not bothering it. But is kinda scary to have something popping in my neck, especially near my spine. I do have frequent headaches, and have been getting pain on the same side of my head, above my ear and back from my temple. Nothing serious but dull pain that increases when pressed upon. Figured I'd add it in case someone thinks it may be connected.

Thanks in advance for helping me with my popping.

Sincerely,

Popping Neck
Ok so I think I located the exact spot. I can pop this "thing" at will now.

In the center of my neck right to the RIGHT of my spine. Even a rub of the fingers toward the spine produces this feeling of movement. It has been there some time and never got bigger. It doesn't hurt.. but Im scared as to what it is.

I had a CT scan on sinuses and brain two months ago. Would the neck show up on that?
ok so no help here. Booo Hooo. Was hoping someone would have a clue what the hell I was talking about. LOL. Oh well. Guess I'll just pop back a little later in the year.. see if this got answered.

HW
bump